Ahmed Bukhatir - The Student (Talib Al-ilm)

[postlink]http://nasyid-youtube.blogspot.com/2010/01/ahmed-bukhatir-student-talib-al-ilm.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6HMwPuC9pcendofvid
[starttext]
Ahmed Bukhatir - The Student (Talib Al-ilm)

-------------Lyrics-------------
By Knowledge, rather by morals
You achieve the highest ranks
Live scholars lives
And read varieties of books

Be always humble
Don't boast of your ancestry
It's enough to come out the realm of mankind with noble descent

Yes, yes but I am without a mother or a father
I aspire to sublimity
And I do not have money to satisfy my needs

Who will ever embrace me and grant me
I wish I have the position of the star
And to be a scholar
As knowledge is the heritage of the prophet

Oh! Brothers I entrusted you
You are the rest of Arabs
Support a student who are asking

Provide him with what he needs
Yes, is there anything better than
Teaching a boy
-------------Lyrics-------------
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment